Website HornerXpress First Coast, Inc.
“Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together”
COMPANY: HornerXpress Jacksonville, Inc.
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager
The right candidate for this role is a team player who enjoys interacting with customers and efficiently works with internal departments to process orders and resolve issues. This position requires someone who is detail-oriented and has excellent data entry and problem-solving skills.
• Communication & Customer Service
• Provide prompt and efficient customer service – warmly greet customers, promptly answer queries, take orders and resolve issues
• Excellent telephone and in-person etiquette; speaks in a clear voice
• Use email to correspond with coworkers, customers, and vendors
• Communicate the needs for products, supplies, or other necessities to the appropriate department managers
• Notify customers about upcoming events, new products, and business-related items
• Product Knowledge
• Order Fulfillment
• Keep work area organized, presentable, and free of clutter
• Keep a sufficient stock of all necessary office supplies
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
• Team-player mentality
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to regularly lift or move 50-100 pounds onto a handcart, pallet or into a stocking area
• Ability to walk up and down stairs and ladders to pull or place products
• Experience working in FACTS a plus
• Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Customer service experience
• Pool industry experience is a plus
• Able to do basic math functions (add, subtract, divide and multiply)
Compensation & Benefits
• Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Ongoing industry training
• Yearly performance and long service awards and events
• Paid time off Holiday, Vacation, and Personal
• Health, dental and vision insurance offered
• Short/Long-term disability insurance offered
• 401K and Roth offered
• Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks, and many other great incentives
• Positive and friendly work environment
• Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.