Website AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Production control Manager
FLSA: Non- Exempt
The primary focus of this position will be to lead the evaluation, troubleshooting, repair and testing of rejected units at AquaCal. Working closely with the Production Supervisor, Leads and Quality Techs, the Line Repair Technician will provide root cause analysis for rejected units and failures. As needed, this position may assist in various skilled roles on the production floor.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, rework, and run test rejected production units
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on failures and present findings to management
- Record data for failure analysis and testing
- Identify and communicate with production personnel where rejected unit failures occurred
- Apply 5S methodology in maintaining an organized work environment
- Ability to run heat pump testing stations
- Promotes teamwork, a positive attitude, and professionalism in every aspect
- Other duties may be assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training in HVAC-Preferred but not required
- Two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Section 608 Universal EPA Certified
- Must be certified or experience in copper brazing
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional wiring schematics, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand for periods of time as well as reaching, kneeling, and climbing
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.
Team Horner has mandated COVID-19 vaccines, as applicable. Exceptions to the COVID vaccine requirement may be provided to individuals for religious beliefs or medical reasons. Requests for an exception must be submitted to Human Resources.