Website HornerXpress Gainesville, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
Location: HornerXpress Gainesville, Inc.
Reports to: Area Manager
FLSA: Salary; Exempt
Do you want to be a road warrior representing a great company and creating lasting relationships? Are you ambitious and self-driven? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you! This is an excellent opportunity for a goal-oriented salesperson to connect with a dynamic company. HornerXpress is dedicated to the service of our customers and the growth of our employees. The right candidate for this position will be passionate about the pool industry and the products HornerXpress provides. You will be responsible for incorporating the “Win-Win” attitude to attain and retain customers to provide for continual growth in the areas of sales, business, and personal development.
- Customer Relations
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate the needs for products, supplies or other needs to the appropriate department managers.
- Contact customers to notify them of upcoming events, new products, and business- related items.
- Account Management
- Review accounts and determine areas for growth or improvement
- Review sales goals and coordinate strategies to meet or exceed them
- Bring new products and opportunities on a consistent basis
- Maintain acceptable sales margins within accounts
- Business Development
- Seek new business, cold call prospective clients and build strong relationships to grow accounts.
- Reviews current customer item price class reports for opportunities
- Develop target lists and plan territory
- Attend all sales meetings and provide input
- Work with AR to maintain receivables on accounts
- Work with manager and Purchasing to keep product turns up
- Work with proprietary vendors to grow lines
- Prepare comprehensive, accurate and timely sales reports detailing customer activity and information
- Problem Solving
- Solve practical problems and deals with a variety of variables where limited data exists
- Promptly address all issues clients working as the middleman to ensure the customer is satisfied
- Understand company processes, procedures and their flow, such as receiving, purchasing, order entry, shipping, accounting and dispatch to efficiently perform duties
- Attend trade shows and industry events
- Attend CAP classes and technical training seminars to increase product knowledge
- Be presentable and professional at all times
- Maintain internal relationships with all departments
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Knowledge:
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Team-player mentality
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to regularly lift or move up to 50lbs
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- FACTS experience a plus
- Customer Service experience
- Pool industry experience required
- Attention to detail
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
Team Horner is a Drug-free Workplace.