Website HornerXpress Gulf Coast, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
Location: HornerXpress Fort Myers, FL
Territories: Fort Myers, Naples, Cape Coral
Reports to: Area Manager
FLSA: Salary, Exempt
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, goal-oriented salesperson to connect with a dynamic company. HornerXpress is dedicated to the service of our customers and the growth of our employees. The right candidate for this position will be passionate about the pool industry and the products HornerXpress provides. This teammate in this position is responsible for incorporating the “Win-Win” attitude to attain and retain customers to provide for continual growth in the areas of sales, business, and personal development.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate the needs for products, supplies or other needs to the appropriate department managers.
- Contact customers to notify them of upcoming events, new products, and business- related items.
- Review accounts and determine areas for growth or improvement
- Review sales goals and coordinate strategies to meet or exceed them
- Bring new products and opportunities on a consistent basis
- Maintain acceptable sales margins within accounts
- Seek new business, cold call prospective clients and build strong relationships to grow accounts.
- Reviews current customer item price class reports for opportunities
- Develop target lists and plan territory
- Attend all sales meetings and provide input
- Work with AR to maintain receivables on accounts
- Work with manager and Purchasing to keep product turns up
- Work with proprietary vendors to grow lines
- Prepare comprehensive, accurate and timely sales reports detailing customer activity and information
- Solve practical problems and deals with a variety of variables where limited data exists
- Promptly address all issues clients working as the middleman to ensure the customer is satisfied
- Understand company processes, procedures and their flow, such as receiving, purchasing, order entry, shipping, accounting and dispatch to efficiently perform duties
- Attend trade shows and industry events
- Attend CAP classes and technical training seminars to increase product knowledge
- Be presentable and professional at all times
- Maintain internal relationships with all departments
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Knowledge:
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Team-player mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to regularly lift or move up to 50lbs
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- FACTS experience a plus
- Customer Service experience
- Pool industry experience required
- Attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Merchandise discounts
… and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.