Website HornerXpress Gainesville, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
Location: HornerXpress Gainesville, Inc.
Reports to: Branch Manager
FLSA: Salary; Exempt
Do you want to be a road warrior representing a great company and creating lasting relationships? Are you ambitious and self-driven? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you! This is an excellent opportunity for a goal-oriented Supervisor to connect with a dynamic company. HornerXpress is dedicated to the service of our customers and the growth of our employees. The right candidate for this position will be passionate about the pool industry and the products HornerXpress provides. You will be responsible for incorporating the “Win-Win” attitude to attain and retain customers to provide for continual growth in the areas of sales, business, and personal development.
- Make day-to-day decisions in the absence of the Branch Manager
- Backup all Branch roles as needed
- Solves practical problems and deals with a variety of variables where limited data exists
- Uses catalogs, brochures, and other sources of information both electronic and physical to obtain answers to customers inquiries
- Understands company processes, procedures and their flow such as receiving, purchasing , order entry, shipping, accounting and dispatch to efficiently perform duties
- Data Entry
- Listens to requests while accurately entering data into the computer
- Maintains accurate records of special orders and backorders
- Has a thorough understanding of how to use the customer service modules of the FACTS program.
- Uses electronic price files for costing of goods for special orders and price quotes
- Completes credit forms accurately including all customer and product related notes
- Runs customer reports as requested by customers and coworkers within the requested timelines
- Accurately enters orders, price quotes into FACTS program
- Maintains and files daily paperwork such as sales tickets , price quotes and return forms to the proper location in an orderly fashion
- Keeps work area organized , presentable and free of clutter
- Keeps all office supplies sufficiently stocked that are necessary to complete daily tasks without interruption
- Prioritizes work to meet deadlines
- Notify purchasing of low stock items
- Product Knowledge
- Recognizes parts and products without written descriptions and part numbers
- Seeks and achieves continuous personal improvement as related to the industry
- Attends required seminars and events related to the industry to keep current on products, processes, and codes.
- Maintains current industry catalogs, brochures, and other information physically and electronically for use as references.
- Determine if product needs to be purchased from vendors
- Have all vendors confirm P.O.’s by fax or e-mail (correct if needed).
- Negotiate with vendors and freight companies for best pricing
- Run open purchase order report to keep up to date with any shipping changes
- Warehouse and Deliveries
- Oversee delivery schedules and orders
- Assist in checking trucks are properly stocked when needed
- Ensure trucks are out but scheduled times each day
- Assign daily tasks to Warehouse personnel as needed
- Coach, train and discipline staff on proper procedures/ job duties
Skills & Knowledge:
- Team player mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- FACTS knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Ability to treat all with courtesy and respect
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- 4+ years of pool industry experience
- CAP Program Graduate
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
Team Horner is a Drug-free Workplace.