Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
The Client Services Specialist connects our sales and operations team. The position completes day-to-day operations processes detailed below. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, energetic, possess a high level of initiative and superior organizational skills. This position would provide an opportunity for the right candidate to showcase a variety of skills, be a valuable part of our operations team, and a variety of growth opportunities.
• Receive signed and completed sales orders from sales team and customers
• Enter completed order into accounting system the same business day
• Send sales order confirmations to the client and applicable sales team member the same day the order is entered into the system.
• Provide sales order packet to applicable associate for shipment or procurement.
• Post hard and soft ship dates on shipment calendar as orders are entered.
• Modify ship dates on calendar if notified of change
• Run credit cards for payment.
• Provide accounting with the transaction information and how to apply both check and credit card payments.
• Batch out at the end of the day and provide batch report to accounting each morning.
• Scan and email all approved invoices to Accounts Payable every Tuesday and Thursday.
• File invoices to appropriate folders.
• Answer phones and ensure no calls are missed
• Listen to the client’s needs and properly direct their call to the correct member of the team
• Other tasks as requested
• Check the voicemail each morning
• Run assigned weekly and monthly reports on applicable due dates
• Open office each morning and prepare the office for the day:
o Make coffee and ensure snacks are out
o Turn on music
o Ensure the various work areas are tidy and well kept
• Order office supplies for both locations
· Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
· Team player mentality
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Strong communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· 1 year of experience within the construction industry is preferred
· 1 year of customer service experience is preferred
· Ability to multitask
Compensation & Benefits
· Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Ongoing industry training
· Yearly performance and long service awards and events
· Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
· Health, dental and vision insurance offered
· Short/Long-Term disability insurance offered
· 401K and Roth offered
· Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks, and many other great incentives
· Friendly and positive work environment
· Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!