Website AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together.
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Customer Support Manager
Location: AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc. (Onsite)
The Customer Service Team Lead position promotes team synergy and provides a work-life balance by providing the following:
- No weekends required
- Paid time off for major Holidays
- A $1000 Sign on bonus will be distributed throughout a three-month period
- The ideal candidate will have a drive to learn daily, willingness to grow, and a passion for customer service.
- The Team Lead monitors daily workloads of team members and adjusts workload to ensure adequate coverage and the correct procedures are followed.
- The Team Lead works closely with teammates and customers in a fast-paced work environment providing resolutions.
- Answer incoming phone calls with Basic Troubleshooting
- Provide effective solutions to help the team address and resolve any concerns.
- Monitor daily Queue Dashboards
- Motivate, train, and coach Customer Support Representatives
- Monitors daily workload of department
- Oversee monthly call quality reviews
- Create and Update work instructions
- Conduct new hire trainings
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- High School Diploma (Required)
- 3 years call center experience (Required)
- 2 years of leadership experience (Required)
- Experience in Microsoft office, excel, and word (Required)
- Swimming pool industry knowledge (Preferred)
- Positive mental attitude
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to determine and adjust priorities according to frequently fluctuating demands
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.