Website AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Supervisor
We need a motivated Customer Support Representative to join our team!
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Basic trouble shooting
- Entering service calls
- Database entry
- Outbound calling/follow up calls
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- High School Diploma (Required)
- 3 years call center experience (Required)
- Experience with cellphone support or technology-based support (Preferred)
- Experience in Microsoft office, excel, and word (Preferred)
- Experience in a factory or warehouse (Preferred)
- Swimming pool industry knowledge (Preferred)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) (Preferred)
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.