Website AquaCal AutoPilot
Working together... Growing together.. Winning together
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Supervisor
About the Company:
Team Horner™ provides both manufacturing and distribution of swimming pool equipment and accessories. Manufacturing consists of three distinct product lines: AquaCal® Heat Pumps, AutoPilot® Salt Chlorine Generators and Lo-Chlor® Specialty Pool Chemicals. AquaCal® Heat Pumps and AutoPilot® Salt Chlorine Generators are manufactured in St. Petersburg, Florida. AquaCal® has been the leading swimming pool heat pump manufacturer since 1981, offering a full range of units to meet any heating need. AquaCal® can maintain anything from small above ground pools up to very large commercial facilities. The chillers, as well as the heat and cool units, can be used to create cold plunge pools for therapy as well. Team Horner™ values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019.
We live by our values of:
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
To learn more about our company visit: http://www.teamhorner.com/
We need a motivated Customer Support Representative to join our team!
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Basic trouble shooting
- Entering service calls
- Database entry
- Outbound calling/follow up calls
- Cold call routing
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (Required)
- 3 years call center (Required)
- Experience with cellphone support or technology-based support (Preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft office, excel, and word (Preferred)
- Experience in a factory or warehouse (Preferred)
- Swimming pool industry knowledge (Preferred)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish)(Preferred)
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.