Website HornerXpress, Kissimmee, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
HornerXpress is looking for an energetic , driven , and team oriented individual to join our team. The perfect candidate needs to have the willingness to go the extra mile for the team, and have a strong work ethic.
- Pack orders onto truck in a neat and orderly manner based on delivery schedule
- Load trucks in a secure manner in accordance with DOT regulations
- Properly mark outside of trucks with DOT signage
- Double check shipping orders in an accurate manner before leaving for route
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspection of trucks
- Maintain company vehicle with proper fuel level, cleans vehicle as needed, keeps interior clean and free of debris
- Report all road violations, accidents, and unusual occurrences to supervisor immediately.
- Help warehouse with stock replenishment
- Notify sales staff of any opportunities or changes in ordering
- Fill out the necessary paperwork for product/warranty returns.
- Communicate any changes in customers’ buying habits to Branch Manager or Salesperson.
- Deliver product to customers and stock shelves where appropriate
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Team player mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Forklift Certified
- Clean driving record
- 1 year of Box Truck experience
- D.O.T Hazardous Materials certified
- Ability to drive multiple hours at a time
- Ability to lift/carry/move 50 to 100lbs continuously
- Ability to deliver up to 350lb equipment with a hand cart
- Bi-lingual a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth Offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Merchandise discounts
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. Team Horner is a drug-free workplace.