Website HornerXpress South Florida, INC.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
- Accurately pull and load orders onto truck based on delivery schedule
- Pack orders on to truck in a neat and orderly manner and mark outside of truck in accordance with DOT regulations, if applicable.
- Double check shipping orders to ensure accuracy before leaving for route.
- Perform daily pre- and post-trip inspection of trucks
- Unload vehicle and place returned merchandise to assigned areas
- Maintain truck with proper fuel level, keep interior clean and free of debris
- Maintain service schedule, notify supervisor immediately of any repairs/work needed on vehicle
- Report all road violations, accidents, and unusual occurrences to supervisor immediately
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient customer service/deliveries
- Deliver products to customers and stock shelves where appropriate
- Responsible for collecting COD payments on delivery and note all check/cash collections on order form
- Obtain signature for each delivery or obtain supervisor’s permission to leave orders unsigned for
- Fill out necessary paperwork for product/warranty returns
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean and organized warehouse
- Help with warehouse stock replenishment
- Communicate any changes in customers’ buying habits or other matters needing attention to Branch Manager or Salesperson
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- CDL license (HAZMAT is a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- Forklift certified a plus
- Clean driving record
- Safety conscious
- Able to do basic math functions (add, subtract, divide and multiply)
- Ability to drive multiple hours at a time
- Ability to frequently lift/carry/move 50 – 100lbs
- Ability to deliver up to 350lb of equipment with a hand cart
- Bi-lingual a plus
- A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong commitment to the Team Horner Value System
Compensation & Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.
Abut our Company:
For over 50 years, Team Horner has been the premier independent manufacturer and distributor of pool equipment to pool and spa professionals in Florida and worldwide. Team Horner provides an extensive range of swimming pool products to satisfy every project and offers complete business solutions to help our customers grow and prosper.
Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019.
We live by our values of: “Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together.”