Website AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
Working together... Growing together.. Winning together
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Dispatch Administrator
REPORTS TO: Dispatch Supervisor
Position Summary: This position requires the Dispatch Administrator to utilize skills to schedule/dispatch field technicians (30+) to heat pump requests in Florida, Carolinas, Texas and Northeast US.
- Dispatch/schedule heat pump service and maintenance requests to AquaCal Field Technicians
- Dispatch heat pump service requests to service centers
- Speak with customers regarding service requests
- Communicate with Service Center Management regarding service outside AquaCal service territory
- Follow dispatch protocol
- Maintain monthly reporting
- Create work orders
- Process part orders
- Administer pending orders for field technicians
- Assist Dispatch Supervisor with projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Data entry, documentation and reporting skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents
- Geographic knowledge of service areas or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is a plus
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and process documentation.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Able to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms regularly.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Medium to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office 365.
- 2 years related dispatch experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks, and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts