Website AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
The successful candidate is a motivated self-starter who is disciplined, reliable and hard working. Good communication skills, both written and verbal are a must. We are looking for an individual who is accountable for their results.
Our new fabricating shop requires an individual who can quickly grasp the scope of the project, organize the needed material and assembly processes, and execute the production of the project.
- Purchasing and Scheduling
- Identifying and assisting Procurement in creating and maintaining vendor accounts
- Developing and maintaining a safety stock level of all standard materials needed for construction of basic outdoor kitchen cabinetry
- Using customer supplied plans, assemble outdoor cabinetry to specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- Experience with carpentry and or construction framing
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Experience with typical shop measuring tools
- Experience with typical construction hand and power tools
- Experience with using a computer (Preferred)
- Experience with tile cutting and setting (Preferred)
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks, and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!