Website AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
Working together...Growing together...Winning together...
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Field Service Supervisor
Are you looking to jump start your career with an employee-owned company? Look no further because we have a position for you! You’ll be working on customers’ swimming pool pumps that are just a quick walk through their yards. This is a dream for any professional looking to maintain a work-life balance and grow their career!
- Support HVAC Field Service Technicians
- Assist with swimming pool heat pump installations and other repairs such as compressors and condensers
- Communicates with customers and dealers over the phone and in person
- Maintains vehicle maintenance within factory requirements
- Manages receipts and completes monthly expense report
- Completes monthly electronic safety training and informs factory of completion
- Attends scheduled field service team meetings
- Continuous learning through company provided trainings
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Experience driving a Box Truck preferred
- Physical Requirements:
- Kneel for long periods of time
- Twist and bend at the hips
- Lift up to 150 pounds
- Withstand hot and humid weather conditions for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to maintain core strength to grab service supplies and materials out of service vehicle multiple time’s daily
- Must be able to lift and remove themselves regularly from drivers’ and passengers’ a box truck
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- State of the art facility with an on-site gym
- Customized hands-on training
- Tenure teammates and growth opportunities
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
- …and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.