Website HornerXpress Palm Beach, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
COMPANY: HornerXpress Palm Beach, Inc.
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Supervisor
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
We are currently seeking motivated individuals with the right attitude to work in our Warehouse Department at various Florida locations. The right candidates for this role must be team players with a can-do mentality. The position requires someone who can lift or move up to 100 lbs. routinely and should have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. If you feel you are the right fit, this is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a great company.
- Pull and prepare orders and check for accuracy
- Load/unload trucks
- May assist with the driving van for local non-hazmat deliveries
- Inventory – physically count, organize and maintain stock, inspect condition and quality, move and replenish as necessary, notify Purchasing of low stock items
- Help customers with loading products
- Keep aisles clear of stock and debris
- Sweep warehouse floors daily and as needed
- Report any unsafe conditions to the Warehouse Manager
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Report all forklift mechanical problems to the Warehouse Manager
- Seek and achieve continuous personal improvement, and suggest new ideas that encourage personal, departmental, or company growth
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- Team-player mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Forklift certified
- Clean driving record
- Ability to regularly lift or move up to 100lbs
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- 2 years of warehouse experience is a plus
- Attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off Holiday, Vacation, and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long-term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks, and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.