Website AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Field Service Technician Supervisor
Multi-layered field service technician position whose primary role will be to perform heat pump service requests in Fort Lauderdale, FL and surrounding areas. Additionally, will travel outside of area to supply support to sales, a service center support network and training departments.
- Receive service calls electronically and travel in a company owned vehicle to job sites
- Maintain service parts stock on the truck
- Interact with our dealer network and homeowners for win-win solutions
- Maintain vehicle maintenance within factory requirements
- Attend conventions and sales trainings to represent the department
- Complete travel for support in various regions of the country throughout the year, as needed
- Alert your Lead of any issues from the field needing immediate quality attention
- Attend technical and leadership trainings, as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- Advanced diagnostic skills and ability to use meters and gauges
- Trained in the use of recovery machine and vac pump
- High comprehension of super heat and sub-cooling
- Proficient at brazing and soldering using 15% and 45% brazing rod and 8% soft solder
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or HVAC technical school AND 3+ years of field service-related experience and/or training OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clean driver’s license
- HVAC Certification
- CPO Certification, course provided after hire
- Refrigerant Handling Certification
- Ability to read and speak Spanish is a plus!
- Physical Requirements:
- Kneel for long periods of time
- Twist and bend at the hips
- Lift up to 100 pounds
- Withstand hot and humid weather conditions for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to maintain core strength to grab service supplies and materials out of service vehicle multiple time’s daily
- Must be able to lift and remove themselves regularly from drivers’ side of a cargo can
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.