Website Team Horner Group
Reports to: Team Manufacturing Marketing Manager
Are you a creative marketing ninja who enjoys variety in your assignments and thrives in a multi-faceted, diverse work environment? We need an energetic, organized, multi-skilled Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team asap!
Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for marketing strategies, we want to meet you!
Ultimately, you will be a valued contributor to the team ensuring our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
• Create advertisements and promotional materials (print, video, social media) and custom retail store displays
• Accurately proof, edit and approve all marketing projects related to AquaCal AutoPilot
• Coordinate website blogs postings with multiple sources, monitor and answer comments on blogs
• Administer Co-op and Early Buy Funds programs
• Handle marketing projects for Dealers of AquaCal AutoPilot products (including research, reviewing quotes, placing orders, timely follow up, shipment and delivery, process project billings)
• Manage Aquacal and AutoPilot online listings and sales leads
• Manage AquaCal Service Department’s marketing needs, including liaising with teammates to keep track of ongoing projects and events, provide biweekly project status updates, create new marketing collateral pieces, e.g., postcards, sales sheets and brochures.
• Coordinate and help create vehicle graphics for service trucks
• Create email blasts, keep a close eye on websites to ensure postings are accurate; analyze past eblasts to determine what works best and give recommendations for future postings.
• Manage tradeshows – create displays, reserve booths, order amenities, coordinate attendees’ attendance and logistics (hotel rooms, badges, shirts, setup/breakdown crews, work schedules), ensure products and support materials are packed and shipped on time, distribute leads from tradeshows to sales team, track and report expenses
• Social media management
• General administrative duties
• Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
• Highly ENGAGED self-starter
• Keen attention to detail and ability to multi task
• Superior organization skills
• Knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing tools
• Experience with marketing research methods and data analytics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, web analytics and social media marketing
• Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
• Must be a creative problem solver
• Must be able to work independently and in a team
• High level of professionalism
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to the changing needs of the department
• Able to travel to tradeshows, branches and company events
• Team-player mentality
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role (minimum 2-3 years)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Ongoing industry training
• Yearly performance and long service awards and events
• Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
• Health, dental and vision insurance offered
• Short/Long term disability insurance offered
• 401K and Roth offered
• Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
• Positive and friendly work environment
• Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.