Website AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
Working Together...Growing Together...Winning Together
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
HOURS: Full-time / 5:00am to 3:30pm
Aquacal is seeking an enthusiastic Production Associate with a strong work ethic and team centered attitude to fill a role within our manufacturing operation. The ideal candidate will be a detailed individual who can ensure quality parts, on-time delivery, and a safe work environment.
To be the right fit, the individual must be an honest, confident self-starter, with a high degree of integrity. Effective communication will be essential as well as responsiveness, accountability, stamina, and a team-player attitude towards requests outside the normal span of control.
- Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines
- Coordinate with Supervisor to prioritize work schedule and meet deadlines
- Identify and report unsafe practices to Supervisor immediately
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ensure that work environment is maintained, clean, safe and organized
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required.
- Previous Press Brake experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents such as work instructions and safety guidelines.
- Experience with various tools and machines.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and calipers.
- Must be moderately mechanically inclined.
- Basic computer skills.
- Reliable source of transportation.
- Be able to stand, use hands and arms to reach, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel or crouch, and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!