Website Lo-Chlor, LLC.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, reliable Warehouse Associate to join our Lo-Chlor Division in Fort Lauderdale. This position’s primary role is to maintain a neat, organized, stocked warehouse environment and pull/prepare orders.
- Packaging of Products
- Accurately pulls and prepares orders for delivery
- Assists drivers with loading and unloading trucks
- Inventory – count and accurately organize stock in bins/racks
- Keeps aisles clear of stock and debris
- Sweeps floors at end of each day
- Reports any unsafe conditions to the Warehouse Manager
- Assists Customer Service with pulling orders during high demand
- Help customers with loading products
- Operate forklift in a safe, efficient manner and report mechanical problems to Warehouse Manager
- Seeks and achieves continuous personal improvement and suggests new ideas that encourage personal, departmental or company growth.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Team-player mentality
- At least two (2) years’ warehouse work experience
- Safety conscious
- Ability to understand and communicate directions
- Forklift certification a plus
- Ability to regularly lift or lift or move up to 100 lbs
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to do basic math functions (add, subtract, divide & multiply)
- Basic computer skills
- Compliance with established protocols and procedures
- Strong commitment to the Team Horner Value System
Compensation & Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
… and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.