Website HornerXpress Gainesville, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
Location: HornerXpress Gainesville (FL)
Reports to: Branch Manager
HornerXpress seeks a responsible and experienced Warehouse Associate (Lead) to join our branch in Gainesville, FL. This position’s primary role is to maintain a neat, organized, stocked warehouse environment and work with well the team to achieve branch goals.
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
- Accurately pulls orders based on delivery schedule and demand
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks
- Physically count and organize stock
- Move inventory and replenish as needed
- Help customers to load products
- Keeps aisles clear of stock and debris
- Sweep floors at end of each day
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Report forklift mechanical problems and any other unsafe conditions to supervisor
- Seeks and achieves continuous personal improvement and suggest new ideas that encourages personal, departmental or company growth.
- Assist in training new warehouse personnel
- Perform other related duties, special projects or assignments as needed
Other Requirements for this Role:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Team-player mentality
- At least two years of warehouse experience
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Safety conscious
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to understand and communicate directions
- Forklift certified
- Ability to move or lift up to 100 lbs
- Able to do basic math functions, add, subtract, divide and multiply
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.