Website AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Shipping Manager
Aquacal is seeking an enthusiastic shipping professional to join our team!
- Process (pull & ship) all orders from pick tickets for AquaCal production including freight & small parcel
- Load and unload full trucks or trailers with assistance of forklift
- Lead the shipping team to improve standard operating procedures and own position-based continuous improvement
- Crosstrain in other warehouse functions to provide backup as needed
- Coordinate with Manager to prioritize work schedule, meet deadlines, and identify the area of greatest need
- Identify and report unsafe practices to Manager immediately.
- Work together as a team with other associates in their assigned duties when needed
- Ensure that work environment is maintained, clean, safe, and organized
- Operate within CSI to ensure accuracy of orders.
- Prioritize trucks orders
- Empty heat pump line to ensure production line isn’t backed up
- Ability to identify and solve inventory issues with the assistance of manager
- Responsible for shipping out companies’ large freight products
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions and safety guidelines
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing/assembly/shipping environment preferred
- Knowledge of inventory solutions
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and effectively handle multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up-to 75 pounds
- Extremely detail oriented
- Basic math skills
- Ability to be certified on a forklift immediately
- Ability to drive a Moffett (Within 90 days)
- Ability to critically analyze issues with product shipments
- Ability to work within CSI
- Ability to process without mistakes or very minimum mistakes multiple orders daily with orders ranging from $5,000- $150,000+ per order