Website AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Coordinator works closely together with the HR manager and also works with hiring managers, and other HR personnel to ensure that the organization’s HR policies, processes, and practices are as efficient as possible. Duties include providing administrative support assistance with payroll processing functions.
- Assist with timecard management, accuracy, and approvals for the preparation of payroll.
- Assistant with routing the personnel change form with accurate information.
- Ensures integrity of data in HRIS system, reviews, and randomly checks information for inaccuracies.
- Assist with payroll functions including tracking supporting documents, answering employee questions, and distributing checks.
- Support the 401K program by assisting with communication on the plan updates to the employees.
- Keep track of employee personnel forms and coordinate with the HR manager.
- Assist with Medical Leave Requests and explanation of benefits.
- Assist with New Hire Orientations as requested. Prepare new hire documentation.
- Assemble enough hiring packets to insure there is always an adequate supply.
- Meet with new employees to complete paperwork within two (2) days of receiving it from the hiring manager.
- Review all paperwork received from Managers for completion and ensure compliance with all necessary new-hire documents within three (3) days of receipt.
- Follow up with new hires once their information is in ADP to check in, explain the features of ADP, and answer any questions from new hires.
- Manage “Buddy Program”: buddy designation is determined and communicated within two (2) days of the new hire’s start date.
- Enter new hire information into E-Verify.
- Corresponds with associates, supervisors, managers, and relevant parties to resolve payroll issues and adherence with HR policies.
- Directly support the HR Manager/HR Director with projects and tasks as instructed.
- Assist with Open Enrollment for Benefits and 401K Retirement Plan.
- Assists HR Manager with the coordination of programs designed to improve the productivity of employees, including training, talent acquisition, and performance evaluation.
- Assist in managing the Health Risk Assessment Program annually.
- Fob activation and setup using software to monitor security access to AquaCal’s facility.
- Assist with accident and injury investigations and submit the information requested to the HR Manager.
- Manage Employee Incentive program. Track employee receipts and submit them for reimbursement. Share knowledge of the programs with employees.
- Share words of wisdom as it relates to management practices and HR issues with managers.
- Seeks and achieves continuous personal improvement as well as suggesting new ideas that encourage personal, departmental, or company growth.
- Assist with coordinating periodic random testing for AquaCal employees with selected employees and/or managers to ensure testing is completed in a timely manner. Coordinate and track all SAP program participation and ensure compliance.
- Responsible for the accuracy and overall maintenance of employee files.
- Conduct annual Employee File Audit to ensure all employee personnel files are current.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Audit I-9 employee documents annually.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude.
- Team player mentality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Proficient in HRIS software, ADP preferred Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification preferred.
- 2-3 years of Human Resources experience required.
- Stays current with employment trends and HR Best Practices.
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.