Website AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
Working together...Growing together...Winning together
TIRED OF BEING IN ATTICS? TIRED OF BEING ON CALL? Keep reading…..
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Field Service Technician Supervisor
Are you an HVAC Technician that wants guaranteed hours every week regardless of the weather? Would you rather be working with the industry’s best pool/spa heat pumps next to someone’s pool, instead of climbing into an attic? Do you want to be in a position that will grow your career with no sales and no “on call” required?
As a Manufacturer’s HVAC Field Service Tech with AquaCal AutoPilot, you will be servicing our swimming pool heat pumps and be brand ambassadors by supporting our residential and commercial sites. We value a healthy work-personal life balance. You will work a Monday through Friday schedule, with no mandatory weekends, which allows you to spend time with your family and friends.
- Receive service calls electronically and travel in a company owned vehicle to job sites
- Maintain service parts stock on the truck
- Interact with our dealer network and homeowners for win-win solutions
- Maintain vehicle maintenance within factory requirements
- Attend conventions and sales trainings to represent the department
- Complete travel for service support in various regions of the country throughout the year, as needed
- Alert your Lead of any issues from the field needing immediate quality attention
- Attend technical and leadership trainings, as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- Advanced diagnostic skills and ability to use meters and gauges
- Trained in the use of recovery machine and vac pump
- High comprehension of super heat and sub-cooling
- Proficient at brazing and soldering using 15% and 45% brazing rod and 8% soft solder
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or HVAC technical school AND 3+ years of field service-related experience and/or training OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clean driver’s license
- HVAC Certification
- CPO Certification, course provided after hire
- Refrigerant Handling Certification
- Ability to read and speak Spanish is a plus!
- Physical Requirements:
- Kneel for long periods of time
- Twist and bend at the hips
- Lift up to 100 pounds
- Withstand hot and humid weather conditions for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to maintain core strength to grab service supplies and materials out of service vehicle multiple time’s daily
- Must be able to lift and remove themselves regularly from drivers’ side of a cargo can
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.