Website HornerXpress South Florida, Inc.
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
HIRING NOW! The Customer Service Representative will provide prompt, courteous and efficient service at the front counter and inside sales at our Fort Lauderdale office. The right candidate for this position will be a committed team player who is energetic, proactive, and learns and adapts quickly to the requirements of the position.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Provide excellent customer service by telephone, email and in person.
- Contact customers and advise them of upcoming events, new products and other business-related matters
- Accurately take and enter orders and price quotes into FACTS program
- Pull orders quickly and correctly
- Help drivers and check out trucks
- Maintain accurate records of special orders and back orders
- Accurately complete credit forms
- Run customer reports
- Process returns
- Communicate needs of products, supplies and other necessities to appropriate department managers
- Maintain sufficient stock of all office supplies necessary to complete daily tasks without interruption
- Recognize parts and products without written descriptions and part numbers
- File and maintain accurate department records
- Keep work area clean and organized at all times
- Seek and achieve continuous personal and professional growth through ongoing industry training and education.
Other Requirements for this Role:
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) a plus
- Customer Service experience required
- High level of professionalism
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing needs of branch
- Excellent problem solving and people skills required
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Able to lift up to 75Ibs
- Pool Industry knowledge a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.