Website AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc.
Working together...Growing together...Winning together...
COMPANY: AquaCal AutoPilot Inc.
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Supervisor
AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc. is looking for a motivated Customer Support Representative to join our diverse team in our NEW state of the art facility. This position is Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. There is no nights or weekends required! Come join our team where we always work together, grow together, win together!
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Basic trouble shooting
- Entering service calls
- Database entry
- Follow up calls
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- High School Diploma (Required)
- 3 years call center experience (Required)
- Experience with cellphone support or technology-based support (Preferred)
- Experience in Microsoft office, excel, and word (Preferred)
- Experience in a factory or warehouse (Preferred)
- Swimming pool industry knowledge (Preferred)
Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Ongoing industry training
Yearly performance and long service awards and events
Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
Health, dental and vision insurance offered
Short/Long term disability insurance offered
401K and Roth offered
Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
State of the art facility with an on-site gym
Customized hands-on training
Tenure teammates and growth opportunities
Positive and friendly work environment
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.