We are looking for an ambitious individual in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area to lead our national sales initiative by growing our distribution network and expanding our reach to contractors.
Candidates must be organized, energetic, result-oriented with a strong desire to help others, and enjoy and have the flexibility to travel. Our goal is to help our clients grow their business by successfully selling StoneHardscapes’ product selections.
- Expand distribution network
- Maximize current distribution relationships
- Cultivate demand for products with contractors
- Assist distributors in the creation of effective sales and marketing programs
- Conduct training sessions and ride-a-longs with distribution reps
- Attend national tradeshows and events
- Other duties as assigned
** Typical Travel: 5-10 business days per month **
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- Team-player mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach with demonstrated sales and customer service experience
- Strong commitment to the Team Horner Value System
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off Holiday, Vacation, and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks, and many other great incentives
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.